Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Steve Jobs Resigns

Holy resignation, Batman!

Steve Jobs resigns as CEO from Apple? Do you think he knows something we don't? Or is there something just going on with him that will cause him not to be able to "meet his duties as CEO"? Is this the end of Apple?

Ok, I know there will probably never actually be an end to Apple. I mean, I had one of those old Apple computers back in the day and then thought Apple was dead mid 90s. Way to prove me wrong with those i-Products, Apple! Nicely played.

Wonder what direction Apple will be going in from here on out...Any thoughts?

Edit: Just found this article explaining that he's been on medical leave for awhile now. I might not be the biggest fan of Apple products but no one can deny how much they changed our culture - be it iPods, iPhones or even the iPads. I can only wish Steve Jobs the best, in life and in health.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment